Human Resources Management
LÉA NATURE places great value in its human resources and has implemented a people-oriented policy in this respect. We offer all of our staff members a range of solutions and benefits that are focused on their personal and professional development.
Human Resources Milestones
2008: implementation of our HR Helpdesk.
2009: signature of the “Senior” agreement.
2010: implementation of the 4 HR processes: recruitment and integration, HR development, personnel management, payroll.
2011: establishment of the management guidelines, start of the HR Workshops for management staff (annual reviews, recruitment, training, time management, payroll, disabled employees, etc.). Signature of a gender equality agreement.
2012: implementation of the new classification as established in the collective bargaining agreement.
2013: Book Manager digitalization. Signature of the Generation Pact for all of our premises.
2014: start of our Management Support Workshops.
Our Safety Priorities
- Improved ergonomic conditions for each job.
- Modernisation of the production process in order to reduce repetitive gestures.
- Safety training: operation of lifting equipment, first aid, fire response.
- Building evacuation drills.
Job Opportunities for the Disabled
LÉA NATURE has implemented concrete actions to hire handicapped employees and to maintain their jobs:
- Awareness-raising about handicapped employees with management staff
- Disabled Staff Commission meets quarterly
- Partnerships with specialized organizations
- Participation in external events regarding disabilities
Recruitment and Training
- Partnerships with schools: sustainable development awareness training, “Open House” days, presentations by our staff members in some schools.
- Support for students through internships and alternated work/schooling plans.
- Sponsorship of people requiring professional reinsertion.
- Staff involvement as jury members in recruitment and examination panels.
- Recruitment workshop organization (interview role playing, CV writing, presentation of our process).
- Our continuing education budget exceeds legally required minimums: our company’s budget in this respect is 35 to 40% higher than required by law.