The LÉA – COMPAGNIE BIODIVERSITE holding company
The LÉA – COMPAGNIE BIODIVERSITE holding company was founded in 2009 by Charles Kloboukoff to oversee LÉA NATURE, BIOLÉA and ÉKIBIO.
It is the leading family-owned and independent group in France for organic product manufacturing, and has premises in several regions throughout the country.
Three leaders and visionaries who share a common view of the organic industry and a similar approach to business management: people-oriented leadership, innovative products, independence, advocacy of organic farming, national production, and regional development. In their opinion, a more organic world leads to a healthier world.
C.E.O. and Founder of LÉA NATURE and LÉA – COMPAGNIE BIODIVERSITÉ
Founder of Ékibio and Vice President of LÉA – COMPAGNIE BIODIVERSITÉ
Founder of Vitamont and Managing Director of BIOLÉA
Léa – Compagnie Biodiversité is focused on ecological and social partnerships and cooperation. We advocate biodiversity and preserving natural resources, not only through our economic commitments but also through our support of associations, and we strive to place businesses in an honorable position with respect to society.
LÉA – COMPAGNIE BIODIVERSITÉ – key figures:
- 1,320 employees
- 13 production sites in France
- 21 organic brand names
- 4,000 product references (80% of which are organic foods)
- Euro 366 million in sales for 2017
LÉA – COMPAGNIE BIODIVERSITÉ – commitments:
- Pursuing the development of agricultural and vegetal activities that are French, organic, and solidarity-based; supporting local supply chains.
- Developing production sites dedicated to organic products, that remain on a human scale and that stay close to farming areas.
- Creating and developing strong brand names renowned for their high quality and traceability and promoting their distribution internationally.
- Offering an alternative development model to that of the industrial organic food industry.
- Privileging French-made products and maintaining green jobs on a regional basis.
- Offering specific services to our distributors, that are adapted to their own circuits.
- Supporting awareness raising efforts as well as biodiversity protection, restauration, and reforestation, through our foundations and through membership of several of our brands in 1% for the planet.
LÉA – COMPAGNIE BIODIVERSITÉ – production Sites: