1% for the Planet Member




What is 1% for the Planet?


1% for the Planet is a global initiative that is supported by 1,200 companies who contribute 1% of their total sales to fund over 3,300 nonprofit environmental organizations. It was created by Yvon Chouinard, founder of Patagonia.

Today 1300 businesses in more than 60 countries are members of  1% for the Planet and more than $175 million have been donated to environemental nonprofits.


Our Brands Member of 1% for the Planet


Since 2007, organic brands have joined 1% for the planet and LÉA NATURE is one of the main donators in France and at the European level. Since 2007, about 1,300 environmental conservation projects have been supported by LÉA NATURE thanks to its Foundation. Total funding has amounted to € 8.6 million.  75% of these projects were in France, while the other 25 % were overseas.

Logo Jardin BiO
Logo SO'BiO étic
Logo Eau Thermale Jonzac
Logo Natessance
Logo Dentavie
Logo Biopur
Logo Biosens
Logo Biovie


Some of the organizations that are supported through 1% for the Planet


As members of 1% for the Planet, these LÉA NATURE brands support projects focusing on:

  • – facilitating the development of sustainable small farming (organic agriculture, agroecology, permaculture, etc.);
  • – fighting against the main obstacles to sustainable farming (GMOs, pesticides);
  • – reforestation and biodiversity conservation.


Afdi Poitou-Charentes

Bio Consom’acteurs


Planète urgence


Cultures en herbe

Le cabaret des oiseaux

Reboiser Madagascar

Agrobio Périgord


Le Jardin de Magnol


Envol Vert

Les ailes de la vie

Surfrider Foundation

Art fertile

Gab 17 (Groupement des agriculteurs bio)

Les amis de la Terre Togo



Les jardins bio-quesnois

Terre commune


Graine de possible

Les pimprenelles

Terre de Liens

Atout Fruit

Guyane Nature Environnement

Longitude 181

Terre de Save


Jardin de Cocagne de la Barbuise


Terre et Humanisme

Belles plantes

Nature Environnement 17

Wildlife Friends Foundation

Bio action insertion

Jardins familiaux alésiens


Thailand (WFFT)