LÉA NATURE promotes employee well-being and aims to develop the best practices in helping staff achieve balance in their personal and professional lives.
A number of actions to facilitate exchanges and social bonding are organized in-house.
- Inter-company day care: 20 spots are reserved for the children of company staff
- Top-up health insurance: covered by the company up to 95%
- Access to a number of sports and cultural events sponsored by LÉA NATURE
- Profit-sharing plan: profit-sharing, bonuses, performance-based incentives
- Staff members can buy into the company starting in 2012: nearly 60% of our staff members have chosen to invest in our Company
- Savings Plan
- Humanitarian vacation plans
- Van available on loan for employees that are moving
Balanced Work Schedules
- 92 staff members (including management level) have chosen to work part-time to achieve a better balance of their personal and professional lives. 6.5% of these are men.
- Flexible scheduling for the first day of school, and year-end celebrations.
- Flexible work hours for staff members nearing retirement age.
- Weekly yoga and pilates classes
- Photography and sewing classes
- Zen relaxation room for breaks
- Company bicycles are available to staff members wishing to go on a ride for their lunch break
People-Oriented Business Environment
- Employee dinners with organic food organized consecutively every other month by each department
- Inter-departmental diners organized annually
- Organic breakfast pastries are offered once a month
- Flowers sent for weddings and births
- Vegetal gift in the springtime
- Christmas party
- Advocacy film projections to raise awareness with staff members